Open Question: What is the name of this fictionpress story?

There's this one story on fictionpress that i've read a couple of times before and I want to read it again but I forgot the name.

It's about two best friends, boy and girl, drift apart when the girls mom dies of cancer and then they are no longer friends. They reconnect later in high school and get together. The girl has a bad relationship with her dad because she reminds him of her mother. This story is incomplete.

Maybe you could help me out and give me the title of the story? It's totally slipped my mind. Thank you!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario