Open Question: Is my site eligible for adsense?

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Internet >Google >Open QuestionHaider Haider Member since:February 12, 2011Total points:96 (Level 1)Hi, i'm going to create a website about sms. people can read sms from my website like funny sms, love sms, romantic sms etc, and i will add 10 - 15 games to my website from freegamesforyourwebsite.com and 2dplay.com etc.
i will promote my site with social media as well as seo.
Will my site be eligible for adsense??
google will accept my website ??
i doesn't have adsense account yet.....can i success by creating this kind of site??
plz guide me....thnx.Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario