Open Question: No one visits my site or posts on my statuses!?

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Internet >Facebook >Open QuestionLil put Lil put Member since:September 10, 2006Total points:1,325 (Level 3)like no one cares bout me! ...and then people with their teenage pregnancies or just people with their babies get alot of likes and comments.... or people who post their new car, or whatever. I don't get it. I don't brag. I'm humble, I don't show off to try to make people feel bad, and yet, I'm the one who ISn't popular on facebook!11 minutes ago

Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario